I am keep getting many complaints regarding to “quote of email is reached” or ” Not enough space on inbox” even though they have cleaned out their inbox,
And I have also found out that the meeting invitation is a very large file and it is accumulates as up time goes by.
These steps will clean your calendar of these meeting invitations.
Outlook 2010 Online Calendar cleanup
- Launch Outlook 2010 and Go to File/Cleanup Tools–>Mailbox Cleanup.
- Select Find items larger than, enter 10 kilobytes, click Find. In the Look for field select Appointments and Meetings Click on More Choices tab.
- Put a checkmark on only items with: one or more attachments, For Size (kilobytes), select greater than, 10, Find now. All meeting/appointments with attachments greater than 10kb will be displayed.
- Check the non-recurring meetings, open each one at a time, save attachments to your hard drive and delete the non-recurring meeting.
- You can change the size to get rid of meetings with smaller attachments.