The size this equipment is small enough to bring them into any place and use it for hot spot.
The distance of wifi signal is quite a far even though it is inside of building. Also, it has solid speed and connection from inside of running car. Most of city area that Clear covers this device is working just fine as you can expected. The below is the list of pros and cons based on my week long experience.
– Small that is very portable (lightweight)
– Can be used inside of moving car or while you are running in the park
– 3 or 4 people can share the hotspot at the same time without much distraction
– longer battery life time (about 6 hours )
– good download speed in average (up to 5Mbps as MAX)
– The signal is weak inside of building
– Even though the Clear web site has indicated the 4G service is provided, it couldn’t get any signal at all
– Not supporting 3G that is critical weakness that can’t be used at any place
– Switch of device is too small to use
– Need to buy extr cover or case for this device otherwise it can be easily demaged by any action
– after turning on this device, initializing time is bit longer