Recently most of smartphone do not have a home button which you don’t have to push power button to turn on your phone. This makes many complains from users as below;
- The number of usages of power button goes high which leads to breaking point of it quickly.
- It is a bit difficult to push a power button than a home button that is used be a bigger one.
- it is difficult to find a power button in the dark place.
Now, you can avoid above troubles by using “Auto Screen On” App that can be easily configured and used in a minute.
[ Details to use ]
- Go to Play Store and download and install “Auto Screen On” app.
- After installation, it can be easily configured in two ways which are touching front camera lens and lifting it up straight to turn on.
- It has bad review about wasting of power by standing by. So, it should be properly configured to save your power. For example, you can use Auto Pause At Sleep, Set Sleeping Time to knock down its active standby mode which you can save the power.